14 Days Parasite Cleanse (Powder)
Contracting a parasite is much easier and much more common than you’d think. They hang out on unwashed fruits and vegetables, in undercooked meat, in contaminated water (even municipal tap water), and even in your bed. Some of these parasites get into you body through your mouth while others can even enter your body from the bottoms of your feet!
Here’s 13 signs you may have parasites
1. Chronic digestive issues: unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, indigestion, mucus in stools, leaky gut, SIBO, nausea, hemorrhoids, heart burn, bloody stools, rectal itch, bloating after meals.
2. Various forms of mental distress including depression, anxiety, mood swings, nervousness, forgetfulness, restlessness, anxiety, headaches, eye aches, fatigue, behavioral changes, a strange sensation that something is stuck in your head, frequent feelings of apathy.
3. Autoimmune disorders. Parasites infecting the gut can weaken the immune system, igniting an inflammatory immune response, and cause a cascade of health problems within the body. Gut and joint related conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and reactive arthritis have been shown to be directly related to a parasite infection.
4. You’ve traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad, drank contaminated or questionable water, or ate at a questionable restaurant. Often times unfiltered water is used to clean the dishes at restaurants and if your dish or fork is still wet, you can easily ingest waterborne parasites with your meal.
5. Have a history of food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since.
7. Skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea, eczema, dry skin, hives, lesions and sores.
8. You never feel satisfied or full after your meals, unexplained weight loss, or weight gain, loss of appetite.
9. You've been diagnosed with blood disorders: hypoglycemia, anemia, iron-deficiency
10. Sleep disturbances, you have trouble falling asleep, wake up multiple times during the night, you grind your teeth in your sleep, bed wetting.
Source - candida cleanser
Herbs that are great for killing Parasites
BLACK WALNUT - has been used for centuries to expel various types of worms, including parasites that cause skin irritations such as ringworm. It oxygenates the blood, which also helps kill parasites. Black Walnut is very effective against tapeworms, pinworms, Candida albicans (yeast infections) and malaria.
WORMWOOD - This is one of the MOST POWERFUL tools in the parasite-killing herb kingdom. It is most effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and pinworms. Wormwood contains the potent chemicals thujone and isothujone, which are the primary components that kill parasites. Wormwood also contains santonin, an effective remedy for parasitic diseases.
Wormwood is the second most bitter herb known to man and has been proven as a POWERFUL remedy for malaria. Wormwood also contains sesquiterpene lactones, which work similarly to peroxide by weakening the parasites membranes therefore killing them. Wormwood also helps produce bile, which in turn helps the liver and gallbladder.
CLOVES - Cloves contain eugenol, caryophyllene, and tannins, which are powerful antimicrobial agents. These components travel through the bloodstream, killing microscopic parasites and parasitic larvae and eggs. Eugenol has a pleasant, spicy, clove-like odor, and is the main biologically active compound in clove cigarettes.
Cloves are tremendously effective in killing malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies and other parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungi, including Candida. Cloves also destroy Pseudomonas aeruginosa (a pathogen from plants), all species of Shigella, Staphylococcus, and Streptococcus. It is one of the few herbs that can kill the eggs.
2tsp per day for 14days and Dr Sebi’s Nutritional Guide.
Best used when
Make as a tea use 1/2 teaspoon to 8 fl oz of water do this in the am and pm. It is highly recommended that you follow the list of recommended foods while on this cleanse. No meat, sugar, or starches.
Drink at least a gallon of water a day to help flush out toxins. To assist with the bitter taste use agave or keylime.
1. Take one tsp twice per day (anytime you have any empty stomach). You can take one dose an hour before breakfast (or lunch) and the other 2-3 hours after your next meal.
Not Recommended for long term usage. Do not take while Pregnant.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.