What’s in our Soursop box?
Small Box contains 3-4 lbs
Large Box contains 5-6 lbs
Our Soursop is organically sourced and imported straight from Grenada.
Soursop contains significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin B1 and vitamin B2.
A 100-gram serving of raw soursop contains about:
- 66 calories
- 16.8 grams carbohydrates
- 1 gram protein
- 0.3 gram fat
- 3.3 grams fiber
- 20.6 milligrams vitamin C (34 percent DV)
- 278 milligrams potassium (8 percent DV)
- milligram thiamine (5 percent DV)
- 21 milligrams magnesium (5 percent DV)
- 0.9 milligram niacin (4 percent DV)
- milligram copper (4 percent DV)
- milligram riboflavin (3 percent DV)
- milligram vitamin B6 (3 percent DV)
- 14 micrograms folate (3 percent DV)
- 0.6 milligram iron (3 percent DV)
- 27 milligrams phosphorus (3 percent DV)
- milligram pantothenic acid (3 percent DV)
*Note: The compound annonacin, which is contained in the seeds of Soursop is unsafe to consume. Annonacin is a neurotoxin identified in preliminary research.
**Due to the climate sensitive nature of this item, please choose the fastest shipping rate available to ensure freshness upon delivery.
All orders are made on a pre-order basis which are then batch imported and shipped.
Due to these logistics, please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.