Milk Thistle is a powerful herb that has been used for centuries to support liver health. It contains a compound called silymarin, which is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
Milk Thistle has been shown to:
- Detoxify the liver
- Promote organ repair
- Aid with fungal infections
- Act as a hangover cure
- Protect against side effects of certain medications
- Impede Alzheimer's disease progression
- Potentially reduce heart disease risk
- Control diabetes symptoms and even certain cancer-related indicators
To make Milk Thistle Tea:
- Bring 2 cups of water to a rapid boil.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of milk thistle to the pot.
- Cover and let steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain and enjoy.
You can also add sweeteners like agave and date syrup to your milk thistle tea.
Milk Thistle Coffee
Milk Thistle Coffee is a delicious and healthy alternative to regular coffee. It is made with milk thistle seeds and roasted dandelion root. Milk Thistle Coffee is a good source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. It may also help to support liver health and improve digestion.
To make Milk Thistle Coffee:
- Combine 1 tablespoon of milk thistle seeds (powder or seeds) and 1 tablespoon of roasted dandelion root in a pot.
- Add 2 cups of spring water to the pot.
- Bring the water to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the coffee and add milk and sweetener, if desired.
Net Wt. 1 Oz
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
For educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated this information. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.