- Promote lactation.
- Stimulate hair growth.
- Help control blood sugar in patients with diabetes.
- Reduce bleeding connected to gingivitis.
- May help with disorders of the kidneys and urinary tract.
- Provide relief from water retention.
- Prevent or help with diarrhea.
Can be made into tea, or grind up and made into capsules
1 oz per bag
Bring 2 cups of Spring water to a rapid boil, add 1/2 tsp of chickweed, reduce heat, and let it steep for 10-15 minutes.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.