Organic Wild Crafted Valerian
Organic Wild Crafted Valerian
Valerian is a perennial flower that is native to parts of Europe and Asia, although it is now also grown in the United States. It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat a variety of health conditions.
Some of the potential health benefits of Valerian include:
Improved sleep quality: Valerian is often used as a natural sleep aid. It can help to reduce insomnia and promote more restful sleep.
Calmed gastrointestinal troubles: Valerian can help to reduce anxiety and stress, which can lead to stomach upset and other gastrointestinal problems.
Reduced heart palpitations: Valerian can help to lower blood pressure and heart rate, which can reduce the risk of heart palpitations.
Improved skin conditions: Valerian has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help to improve skin conditions such as eczema and acne.
Reduced nervous disorders: Valerian can help to calm the nerves and reduce anxiety. It can be helpful for people with conditions such as anxiety disorder, insomnia, and restless leg syndrome.
Lowered blood pressure: Valerian can help to lower blood pressure, which can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Stimulated cognitive ability: Valerian has been shown to improve cognitive function in some studies. It may be helpful for people with conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
Reduced anxiety: Valerian is a natural anxiolytic, meaning that it can help to reduce anxiety. It can be helpful for people with conditions such as generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety disorder.
- Lessened menstrual cramps: Valerian can help to reduce menstrual cramps and other symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Can be made into tea, or grounded up and made into capsules
To make Valerian tea:
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of dried Valerian root
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the tea and enjoy.
- Valerian tea can be sweetened with agave or maple syrup to taste.
- Valerian capsules can be taken with or without food.
- Valerian is generally safe for most people to consume, but it can cause side effects such as drowsiness, headache, and dizziness. It is important to talk to your doctor before using valerian, especially if you are taking any medications.
Net Wt. 1 Oz
It is important to note that more research is needed to confirm the health benefits of Valerian. Valerian is generally safe for most people to use, but it can cause side effects such as drowsiness, headache, and dizziness. It is important to talk to your doctor before using Valerian, especially if you are taking any medications.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.